Thursday, June 11, 2009

To Vic's radio buddies,

Being the one in charge of "this damn contraption," aka the computer, Vic has me read his emails to him because he no longer likes to sit at the computer. The chair hurts his back and he has trouble using the mouse, which is why all his emails have gone unanswered for now. I know you all wonder how he's doing and when you'll hear from him again, but I hope this blog can be somewhat of a help. I check this site everyday now for comments, like that from Paul in Arizona, and I pass them onto Vic (who appreciates them very much). I hope that he will start using the computer again, but we'll see. For now, thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meg,
    Thank you for the news on your Grandpa. He is a great guy and part of history with his WW2 experiences. I've known him for a few years, chatting at flea markets around CT. Please give him my best wishes. tell him Mark in Redding says CU AGN SOON ES 73 AR de N1MG

    ReplyDelete