Sunday, February 28, 2010

He's as stubborn as a mule

I only have a quick story for today due to the fact I have slept for the greater part of it. Last night I celebrated my upcoming birthday with my friends and had made arrangements to stay at one of their houses. I told this to Nana and Pop, and made sure they remembered to lock up later that night. Nana was really tired and went to bed early - she had been up late Friday night until about 3 a.m. because Pop had a low blood sugar scare. Before she went off, she told Pop I wasn't coming home, the house was locked up and all the lights were off.

Wouldn't you know it, when she woke up this morning, all the lights were on, the doors unlocked, and everything opened up. The little bugger went around the house and undid everything Nana made sure to do. Of course he claimed he had no idea what she was talking about and said he didn't remember a thing. At this point, we're not even sure if he's telling the truth or not. All we can do is just shake our heads and make sure we go to bed after him now...

No comments:

Post a Comment