Saturday, September 5, 2009

What a beautiful Saturday

And luckily, Nana was able to get out and go to Fisher's Island with Paul, Tanya, and Jill (Tanya's roommate). Nana just got back and reported that she had a wonderful day - so many thanks Paulster for showing the ole girl a good time.

Meanwhile, Pop and I fended for ourselves here at the homestead. Vic was fine all day, had a quiet lunch, took naps on the porch, did the crosswords, all without a peep - until Nana came home. As soon as she walked in the door it was "Where's my sweater?" "Meta I need a pain pill." and when she asked how he was his response was, "I've had a fucking terrible day!"

So maybe she didn't have a great first step in the door, but when I told her how happy I was she had a good day, all she said to me was "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

1 comment:

  1. Nana can have my seat in the airplane anytime! She deserves a day off once in a while.

    ReplyDelete