Friday, August 28, 2009

Darn Sudaks...

They brought this cold into our house :-(

I have been sick the past week and trying to avoid Nana and Pop, and I have been doing a good job too. Basically, I've just been sleeping after I get home from work - that's how lousy I feel.

But alas, its all for naught! Nana is now sick with an unending runny nose. I'm hoping with enough OJ and meds that we can knock it right out of her.

In Pop news, Vic doesn't have to see the doctor again for another month. After the month, he'll get tested, then we'll wait some more for the results, then we'll have some answers and maybe an interesting update.


Well that's all for now. I'll be back on Monday with another update (I'm going to UConn and Cape Cod this weekend for some irresponsible fun).

No comments:

Post a Comment